Saturday, October 04, 2008

Would Really Love Your Feedback. Only Takes 4 Minutes!

Hi There,

I hope your weekend is coming
along nicely. Mine has been
FABULOUS and I've gotten a
TON done as well. This is
where you come in....

I just posted a short (less
than 3 minutes) audio at the
top of this page.

http://www.on2url.com/app/adtrack.asp?MerchantID=65233&AdID=408574

PLEASE give it a listen and
let me know what you think.
PLEASE THEN post your
comments here for others to
read.

I will randomly select 5 individuals
who have posted their comments on
Sunday at 6:00pm pacific / 9:00pm
eastern. Each will receive an audio
program of their choice for FR*EE!
Be sure to post your comments by
tomorrow afternoon!

I hope you enjoy the audio
and I'm excited to read your
thoughts. Thank you!!


Love and Hugs,

Shelby Collinge
Limitless Possibilities, Inc.
http://www.shelbycollinge.com

Receive Universal and Spiritual
Coaching 3 times a week HERE......


http://tinyurl.com/5tqwab

Two Week Trial to my Mind Powers
Program ONLY $1.00.
Try it and
SEE your results change!

http://tinyurl.com/635nxc


5348 Vegas Drive #763 Las Vegas, NV 89108 (702) 658-0409
Copyright (c) 2006-2008 Limitless Possibilities, Inc. All rights reserved

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Shelby, thanks for the reminder that we are responsible for what is going on in our lives.

I needed to hear that today, especially. I'm going to be a PollyAnna! That's a wonderful idea.

Lynn
AuthorsToolsBlog

Unknown said...

Hi Shelby,

I was fortunate enough to be on the call to hear the whole thing and this small exerpt is something that can be ( and should be ) listened to repeatedly until it is ingrained firmly in mind.

I always appreciate your straight-forward talk and, somewhat, forceful reminders that we are responsible for what happens in our lives - everytime I listen to you, live or from a recording, it's like getting a pep-talk at half-time and I am ready to take the field and kick some ........

Neil

Bernie said...

Changing mindset--- what I have been working at for years. Make one step forward and then lose ground because of old perceptions of myself.
Am making little progress and it feels like such hard work.

thank you for reminding me to get off the hamster wheel and accepting that it's OK to to follow my star even tho others give me flak that I am always wanting to change,and it's not acceptable.

Bernie

Nancy said...

Shelby, you're right, for Polyanna everything came up roses.

It's a great reason to remember to focus on the positive changes I need to make rather than what I don't want in my life.

Thank you. I always get inspiration from your wisdom.

Nancy

Marie said...

The audio keeps reminding us to be on the cause nside of life. They always help to keep me on track in the present and future. Your audio had helped me give less meaning to situations outside my lfe and am learning how not to get angry and frustraed at things that botheres me in the past. Or i get over them much quicker because of your audio(s). Aiming to be hopeful and content at all times and more often than not takes me to happiness and good feelings. Stay above the line!!