Monday, July 31, 2006

How Do You Measure Success?

Hi There!

I hope that your weekend was absolutely
amazing. I am always doing research and
searching for new ideas and I thought who
better to ask than you!

I am incredibly curious to know how you measure
success. I will give you a moment to think
about it.

OK....Times Up :)


Is it the amount of money you make?

Is it the house you live in? The car you drive?
What your friends and family think of you?

Whatever the measure that YOU choose
success to mean to you, I want you to ponder
this point.

I want you to consider measuring success as
the amount of joy that you have in your life.

What are some things that bring you joy?

Family, your mate, your career or job,
your friends, your pets.

OK. Now the tougher question.

Do you FEEL more successful Now or before?
Did you like your definition of success better or
mine? Are you living a life of Joy? By my
definition are you successful?

I will share with you one of my many 'Keys'
to abundance and it is this....

If you are living in JOY, all the money, clients,
riches, homes, cars and whatever else you desire
WILL show up.

You see, most of us have it backwards.

We think that IF we have these things (money, cars
homes, etc.) that we will be happy. When in reality
it is reversed. If you are happy you WILL have those
things.

On Thursday at 6:00pm on my Uncover the
Hidden Keys call I will be talking about
how our mind works and how we can leverage
it to achieve success in ALL areas of your life.

If you feel called to join me, please use this link.

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=252656



I hope to talk with you Thursday!!!

MAKE it a fantastic week. Only you can.


Create it YOUR Way!

Shelby Collinge


P.S. Find out ALL about my Uncover the Hidden
Keys Program by going to:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/adtrack.asp?AdID=252656

No comments: